Take Your Seat - IT Help Desk/Office Manager
CREATING FANS FOR LIFE SINCE 1994
teamDigital is comprised of thinkers and makers who believe in the power of digital engagement and promotions to forge lasting brand connections. We bring the shared passions of brands and consumers together with digital experiences that drive business and win consumers’ hearts.
As we enter our 25th year, we continue to work with multi-year-tenured, category-leading global clients including Mastercard, Carnival Cruise Line, NASCAR, SoundCloud, NFL, NBA, MLB, and many, many more.
- This is a full-time, on-site position based in Bethel, Connecticut (next to Danbury CT, 1.5 hours from New York City).
- This position requires previous Apple Macintosh Help Desk experience, combined with strong organizational skills, and desire to be a “gun slinger” with the energy and ambition to “roll up sleeves” to do whatever is needed in a high-energy, creative, entrepreneurial environment.
teamDigital, a cutting-edge digital marketing agency, seeks a service-oriented self-starter to oversee IT Help Desk duties, as well as wear many hats to manage and support our 25-person office as needed.
Our clients are household-name-brand leaders in their respective fields; from sports and entertainment to travel to financial services. While your focus will primarily be internal, you will have opportunities to touch some great marketing campaigns, and participate in a creative culture that is fast-paced, fun and exciting – plus, you can enjoy free snacks and beverages, work out in our in-house gym, and enjoy the company of some really cool dogs that our associates bring in to hang out – all in an energetic, creative office atmosphere.
This role is based in Bethel CT.
HELP DESK AND IT SUPPORT
The top priority for this role will be in keeping our Associates up-and-running from a technology perspective, as well as keeping our technology systems running smoothly so we may be as productive as possible and deliver the greatest service and experience to our clients and their consumers as possible.
- Support our team and clients to ensure our operations may run as needed from a technology perspective – we are primarily an Apple shop, with peripheral technology as well, including MS Office Enterprise, Synology, Sharepoint, 1Password, AWS, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring, managing, and updating all Associates’ computers; diagnosing and troubleshooting as needed, so that our team may be up-and-running as much as possible.
- Support our Technology team with server and infrastructure maintenance, issues tracking, and troubleshooting.
- Manage all software and hardware licenses, maintenance, updates, and inventory.
- Assure compliance with all technology and privacy laws and best practices, including those associated with our client Master Services Agreements, and CCPA, GDPR, ADA, etc. guidelines.
- Maintain our Quality Assurance platform that consists of a variety of technologies commonly used by consumers, including iPhones, iPads, PCs, Android OS, etc.
OFFICE AND TEAM SUPPORT
In addition to timely IT/Help Desk responsibilities which are top priority, but that are often ad-hoc in terms of need, this role will also wear many hats to keep our office running smoothly. tD is a small, energetic company where everyone rolls up their sleeves as needed, and so this role will also do a myriad of tasks (as all Associates do – from the CEO on down) to help the overall agency’s success, including administrative support, managing phones, helping to fulfill prizes, working with UPS and FedEx – whatever is needed.
- Building/office operations: This role will manage a variety of technologies, vendors, and service providers vital to our facilities operations, including alarm system, internet/broadband/cable connectivity, wireless/Wi-Fi connectivity, telephone system, building maintenance, AppleTV and monitors, conference calls/video conference capabilities, relevant product inventory, etc.
- Operational communications: This role will be responsible for ensuring all of our general phone and electronics communications/messaging is accurate in terms of OOO messaging when our office is closed, hours of operations, etc., as well as overseeing all general inboxes (email and phone) to assure general-inquiry messages are addressed accordingly and in a timely manner.
Required Skills & Experience
- Customer-service orientation — proactive, solutions-oriented mindset; strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines; includes sharing status and working with others to ensure priorities are aligned and expectations are set and met accordingly.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills including the ability to listen and explain technical terms.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team and be able to “shift gears” as priorities evolve in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, keeping each moving over time, and ensuring all affected when timelines must shift.
VALUED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES (“Nice-to-haves…”)
- Certification or Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree in IT/Info Systems or related field
- Experience with ISO 27001 certification acquisition process.
- Experience with PHP, Laravel and MySQL-based web application development
- Understanding of AWS, the various services it offers, and their applicability
- Small-business CRM implementation
- Basecamp, Mantis bug tracker, OSTicket support system, Filemaker
- Help Desk leadership (Apple Macintosh)