Take Your Seat - Front-End Developer
CREATING FANS FOR LIFE SINCE 1994
teamDigital is comprised of thinkers and makers who believe in the power of digital engagement and promotions to forge lasting brand connections. – since 1994, we bring the shared passions of brands and consumers together with digital experiences that drive business and win consumers’ hearts. We work with multi-year-tenured, category-leading global clients including Mastercard, Carnival Cruise Line, NASCAR, SoundCloud, NFL, NBA, MLB, and many, many more.
- This is a 3 month contract position with a minimum of 30 hours per week and room to grow
- Flexible onsite/remote working based upon team/project needs.
- Based in Bethel, Connecticut (next to Danbury CT, 1.5 hours from New York City)
- Remote for foreseeable future due to COVID office closure in compliance with CT and CDC guidance.
- We are looking for candidates who are comfortable working in a small fast-paced agency environment, and demonstrate the ability to work proactively, and juggle multiple projects at once. You must be wholly dependable on executing well-managed deliverables on a daily or weekly basis based on project and with an impeccable level of detail.
Front End Developer (LAMP / LARAVEL STACK)
Are you a Front End or Full-stack Developer who thrives on seeing high-profile work come to life? Are you extremely experienced with developing robust front-end applications and designs to maturity? Does being part of an energetic and creative team excite you? Do you love to see your work on TV, hear it one the radio, see it live in public places so you could tell your friends and family, “Look what I did!”?
If so, then we want to hear from you.
Working at teamDigital, you’ll work with some of the world’s biggest and best brands, developing next-level promotions and digital experiences tied to marketing, events, retail, social media, web, mobile, AI, AR, Voice – no boundaries in a transforming digital ecosystem.
teamDigital’s culture is tight-knit, fast-paced, creative, innovative, and collaborative. As a member of our development team at tD, you will work with our team to envision and bring to life high-profile digital marketing promotions and campaigns through your front (and/or) back-end development expertise.
Plus, if you’re cool with unlimited snacks, some pet dogs in the office, and a free in-house gym – we’ve got all that, too.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of marketing/creative agency experience as a Developer
- Solid working experience in a linux environment on the front-end with exceptional
- Excellent understanding of PHP (Laravel, Wordpress, or other MVC frameworks)
- Team player, self-starter, innovation-inspired, and persistent troubleshooter comfortable working within an entrepreneurial-spirited, creative team culture
- Commitment to deadlines and communicating with team members
- Using Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies (EC2, S3, CloudFront, Elastic Transcoder, etc.)
- Webpack and Jest/Mocha for JS complication and testing
- API development and integration with 3rd party services (tracking tools and analytics integration)
- Strong emphases on writing highly testable code
- Excellent communicator and ability to work on multiple projects without sacrificing code quality
- Understanding modern software architecture design
Nice to haves
- Command line guru in a Linux (Ubuntu) environment (Bash, GIT)
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 tools and APIs