Take Your Seat - Developer, Full Stack
CREATING FANS FOR LIFE SINCE 1994
teamDigital is comprised of thinkers and makers who believe in the power of digital engagement and promotions to forge lasting brand connections. We bring the shared passions of brands and consumers together with digital experiences that drive business and win consumers’ hearts.
As we enter our 25th year, we continue to work with multi-year-tenured, category-leading global clients including Mastercard, Carnival Cruise Line, NASCAR, SoundCloud, NFL, NBA, MLB, and many, many more.
- This is a full-time, on-site position based in Bethel, Connecticut (next to Danbury CT, 1.5 hours from New York City).
DEVELOPER, FULL STACK
teamDigital, a cutting-edge digital marketing agency, seeks a full-stack developer to join our technology team. We work with some of the world’s biggest and best brands!
If you have a love for crafting pixel-perfect websites, a kitchen stocked full of snacks and the occasional dog greeting you at your desk, this is the job for you. Outside of client work, we support other departments building internal systems and automation solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for web development, technology-driven solutions and be willing to assist in the changing tech needs of a small, innovative creative marketing agency. This role is on-site day-to-day, based in Bethel CT.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience as a Developer
- Solid working experience in PHP7
- Intermediate knowledge of Laravel as a PHP framework
- Webpack and Jest/Mocha for JS complication and testing
- API development and integration with 3rd party services
- Database MySQL and Redis
- Strong emphasis on writing highly testable code
- Excellent communicator and ability to work on multiple projects without sacrificing code quality
- Understanding modern software architecture design
- Team player, self-starter, innovation-inspired, and persistent troubleshooter comfortable working in an entrepreneurial-spirited, creative team environment
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of CCPA, ISO and GDPR compliance
- Command line guru in a Linux (Ubuntu) environment (Bash, GIT)
- Using Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies (EC2, S3, CloudFront, Elastic Transcoder, etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 tools and APIs