Take Your Seat - Developer, Back-end/Ops
CREATING FANS FOR LIFE SINCE 1994
teamDigital is comprised of thinkers and makers who believe in the power of digital engagement and promotions to forge lasting brand connections. We bring the shared passions of brands and consumers together with digital experiences that drive business and win consumers’ hearts.
As we enter our 25th year, we continue to work with multi-year-tenured, category-leading global clients including Mastercard, Carnival Cruise Line, NASCAR, SoundCloud, NFL, NBA, MLB, and many, many more.
- This is a full-time, in-house position.
- Flexible onsite/remote working based upon team/project needs.
- Based in Bethel, Connecticut (next to Danbury CT, 1.5 hours from New York City)
- Remote for foreseeable future due to COVID office closure in compliance with CT and CDC guidance.
- 2-4 years of Marketing agency experience required; we’re looking for candidates who are comfortable working in a small fast-paced agency environment, and demonstrate the ability to work proactively, and juggle multiple projects at once.
Are you a back-end Developer who is also comfortable addressing Dev Ops in the AWS environment? Do you thrive on seeing high-profile work come to life? Are you experienced with Laravel and working with a talented and creative front-end developer? Do you love to see your work on TV and across digital/mobile/social channels, hear it on the radio, see it live in public places so you could tell your friends and family, “Look what I did!”?
If so, then we want to hear from YOU.
Working at teamDigital, you’ll work with some of the world’s biggest and best brands, developing next-level promotions and digital experiences tied to marketing, events, retail, social media, web, mobile, AI, AR, Voice – no boundaries in a transforming digital ecosystem.
teamDigital’s culture is tight-knit, fast-paced, creative, innovative, and collaborative. As a Back-end Developer at tD, you’ll work with our team to envision and bring to life high-profile digital marketing promotions and campaigns through your development expertise.
Plus, if you’re cool with unlimited snacks, some pet dogs in the office, and a free in-house gym – we’ve got all that, too.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-4 years of marketing/creative agency experience as a Back-end Developer
- Team player, self-starter, innovation-inspired, and persistent troubleshooter comfortable working within an entrepreneurial-spirited, creative team culture
- Using Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies (EC2, S3, CloudFront, Elastic Transcoder, etc.)
- Solid working experience in PHP7
- Experience with Laravel as a PHP framework
- Webpack and Jest/Mocha for JS complication and testing
- API development and integration with 3rd party services
- Database MySQL and Redis
- Strong emphases on writing highly testable code
- Excellent communicator and ability to work on multiple projects without sacrificing code quality
- Understanding modern software architecture design
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of CCPA, ISO and GDPR compliance
- Command line guru in a Linux (Ubuntu) environment (Bash, GIT)
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 tools and APIs