Take Your Seat - AWS Security & IT Administration Specialist
CREATING FANS FOR LIFE SINCE 1994
teamDigital is comprised of thinkers and makers who believe in the power of digital engagement and promotions to forge lasting brand connections. We bring the shared passions of brands and consumers together with digital experiences that drive business and win consumers’ hearts.
As we enter our 25th year, we continue to work with multi-year-tenured, category-leading global clients including Mastercard, Carnival Cruise Line, NASCAR, SoundCloud, NFL, NBA, MLB, and many, many more.
teamDigital, a cutting-edge digital marketing agency, seeks an AWS Platform Specialist to support our AWS environments in terms of security, stability, and overall maintenance and administration. This role is initially anticipated to be a part-time freelance position.
The specialist in this role will work closely with our in-house technology team to ensure we are up to date and compliant with all matters related to AWS, where we host multiple internal and client platforms used for marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for web development, technology-driven solutions and be willing to assist in the changing tech needs of a small, innovative creative marketing agency. Our office is based in Bethel CT yet our workforce currently is remote indefinitely through this pandemic period.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience working within AWS
- Knowledge of security best practices within AWS
- Experience with provisioning resources per AWS Well Architected Framework
- Experience with at least the following AWS services: IAM, EC2, S3, ELB/ALB, RDS, VPC, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Auto-scaling
- Diligence in AWS monitoring, support, and troubleshooting as needed
- Monthly scanning and patching
- Back-up and recovery
- Ongoing monitoring (security and alerts)
- AWS technical support
- QA and testing
- Excellent communicator with ability to work with our technology team to assure quality hosting of multiple concurrent projects (typically 30-40 instances)
- Understanding modern software architecture design
- Team player, self-starter, innovation-inspired, and persistent troubleshooter comfortable working in an entrepreneurial-spirited, technology-first creative team culture
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of CCPA, ISO 27001 and/or GDPR compliance
- Command line guru in a Linux (Ubuntu) environment (Bash, GIT)
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 tools and APIs
- Within driving distance to Bethel CT (as needed on occasion)