Take Your Seat - Account/Project Consultant
CREATING FANS FOR LIFE SINCE 1994
teamDigital is comprised of thinkers and makers who believe in the power of digital engagement and promotions to forge lasting brand connections. -- we bring the shared passions of brands and consumers together with digital experiences that drive business and win consumers’ hearts.
As we enter our 25th year, we continue to work with multi-year-tenured, category-leading global clients including Mastercard, Carnival Cruise Line, NASCAR, SoundCloud, NFL, NBA, MLB, and many, many more.
**This is a Six-month Assignment (with potential for long-term)**
teamDigital seeks a leader to guide an exciting, high-profile international promotion for a consumer electronics up-and-comer. The freelance assignment will start with 100% focus on the program at hand, and over time will allow the leader to free up to work on other programs with leading brands across teamDigital, and a potential staff position.
We need that experienced, entrepreneurial leader who can roll up sleeves to do what needs to be done, remaining completely organized and buttoned up throughout the program with its many moving parts. This leader will work directly with the clients and third-party partners, as well as teamDigital’s in-house discipline experts.
This role is not an island – you will have access to more senior legal leadership for guidance and be part of a team that includes other account, strategy, project management, tech, data, analytics, and fulfillment resources, all in house and accessible under one roof.
- While this role is truly an Account leadership role, due to the dynamic nature of digital marketing promotions, this role will also require of the same skills employed by a solid Project Manager/Producer – solid organizational and communications skills, discipline and attention to details, and an eye on timelines.
- Partner with internal and client teams to keep all apprised of program progress, legal compliance, and administration/fulfillment deliverables throughout project lifecycle.
ACCOUNT/CLIENT SERVICE AND RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- Communicate effectively with clients and partners to ensure program success, while also placing a strategic eye towards developing new opportunities.
- Manage both internal, third-party and client expectations.
- Deliver upon internal administrative needs, including invoicing, billing, etc.
- Assist in the financial oversight of projects and relationships.
Required Skills & Experience
ACCOUNT, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, AND/OR PROMOTIONAL EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate may have experience in roles along the lines of an Account Director, Management Supervisor, or Account Supervisor – we’re looking for a great individual, and so we can cater the role to the excellence and experience level of the candidate who may best fill the role paired with the rest of our team.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced creative agency environment with an understanding of and appreciation for the legal rigor that must be applied within a high-profile promotional program.
- As well, the ideal candidate may possess some of the skills so important to a strong Project Manager – rigor, organization, and the ability to make and communicate sound trouble-shooting decisions on the fly, as needed. The candidate must be able to “juggle” the many concurrent and simultaneous aspects of promotional marketing, as well as the ability to build strong internal and third-party vendor relationships, while enjoying direct client interaction and relationship development
- Experience with Promotions and the diligence in understanding rules, terms and conditions, etc. and the ability to apply them in a real-time environment is a mandatory
- Being detail-oriented and a clear communicator is imperative.
- Understanding of digital, social and mobile channels is critical; understanding retail channels is a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years business experience.
- Beyond the opportunity at hand, experience with Financial services and/or sports marketing a plus to help support ongoing client work.
- Celebrating our 25th year, we are a small, fast-paced creative-led marketing agency renowned for its promotional expertise – while we are composed of various subject-matter experts, we all roll up our sleeves to help as needed – we need a leader for this program who has an entrepreneurial spirit who is willing to “jump in the pool” to ensure our client’s success.
- Experience working directly with clients and acting as an extended member of their team; understanding their needs and creating innovative solutions, while helping them understand risk/reward so they make the best decisions to drive their business forward.
- Self-starter with a postitive attitude.
- Effective client and interpersonal skills.
If the above resonates and you can answer “YES” to the following questions, we hope to hear from you:
- Are you aware this is a full-time freelance, on-site position in Bethel CT (next to Danbury CT, 1.5 hours from NYC)?
- Are you aware this role requires significant client interaction?
- Are you aware this role will require a commitment through January 2020, with potential to evolve into a full-time staff position?