Take Your Seat - Account Management
CREATING FANS FOR LIFE SINCE 1994
teamDigital is comprised of thinkers and makers who believe in the power of digital engagement and promotions to forge lasting brand connections. – since 1994, we bring the shared passions of brands and consumers together with digital experiences that drive business and win consumers’ hearts. We work with multi-year-tenured, category-leading global clients including Mastercard, Carnival Cruise Line, NASCAR, SoundCloud, NFL, NBA, MLB, and many, many more.
If you’re an up-and-coming marketer who would like to work within a flexible work environment promoting some of the biggest names in sports and entertainment, as well as other industries, and you have a passion for all things “digital,” we want to talk to you.
teamDigital seeks an experienced account person ready to take that next step of growth in the agency world. We need someone who can help steer clients but also roll up sleeves to do what needs to be done, remaining completely organized throughout multiple high-profile and complex programs. This role will enjoy mentorship from an experienced marketer overseeing the agency’s sports league and entertainment portfolio, and will work directly with clients, their partners, as well as teamDigital’s in-house discipline experts.
This role is not an island – beyond the account team, you will have daily interaction and access to strategy, creative, senior legal leadership (for guidance), project management, tech, data, analytics, and fulfillment resources. These resources are all in house and part of every project.
ACCOUNT/CLIENT SERVICE AND RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- Communicate effectively with clients and partners to ensure program success, while also placing a strategic eye towards developing new opportunities.
- Manage both internal, third-party, and client expectations.
- Partner with internal and client teams to keep all apprised of program progress, UX, creative development, tech, legal compliance, and administration/fulfillment deliverables throughout project lifecycle.
- Assist in the financial oversight of projects and relationships.
- Deliver upon internal administrative needs, including invoicing, billing, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
ACCOUNT, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, AND/OR PROMOTIONAL EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate may have experience in roles along the lines of an agency/in-house Account lead – we’re looking for a great individual, and so we can cater the role to the excellence and experience level of the candidate who may best fill the role paired with the rest of our team.
- Experience working in a fast-paced creative agency environment with an understanding of and appreciation for the legal compliance that must be applied within high-profile promotional programs.
- Ability to “juggle” the many concurrent and simultaneous aspects of promotional marketing, as well as the ability to build strong internal and third-party/partner relationships.
- Develop and nurture client relationships while also helping to connect the dots for opportunity and optimization.
- Being extremely detail-oriented and a clear communicator (written and verbal) is imperative.
- Unafraid to share thoughts, ideas, builds – ideas at teamDigital can come from any team member!
- Understanding of digital, social, and mobile channels is important; understanding retail channels is a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years business experience.
- teamDigital is a small, fast-paced activation-led marketing agency renowned for its promotional expertise – while we are composed of various subject-matter experts, we all roll up our sleeves to help as needed – our team members comprise an entrepreneurial spirit, with each teammate willing to “jump in the pool” to ensure our clients’ and each other’s success.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Effective client and interpersonal skills.
Title and compensation commensurate with experience.
If the above resonates and you can answer “YES” to the following questions, we hope to hear from you:
- Are you aware this is a full-time position?
- Are you aware that teamDigital works flexibly, with team members alternately working from home/remotely as well as in the office, with expectations that team members will work physically in the office about two days a week (post-COVID), and/or as needed? (NOTE: Bethel CT is next to Danbury CT, 1.5 hours from NYC)